There is certainly a time and a place for a resume overhaul.
Taking a couple hours to really clean up your resume is worth doing before you start a job search, or even just once a year as a tune-up.Read more
Muhammad Saleem, 28 years young, born and grew up in Vehari, Punjab, Pakistan. Highly motivated creative multitalented person with different expertise.
I'm currently working at Saleem Productions, TimeDotTime and Freelancing, where I spend most of my time crafting and working on awesome projects. Marketing, Operations & Supply Chain Managemenet Professional, Photographer, Resume Writer, Nutritionist, Designer and Enterprenuer.
Dedicated and energetic Photographer with 7+ years’ extensive experience in custom and specialized photography. Competent at capturing high quality images and organizing materials for Photo-shoots while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times. Conversant with different types of photography including fashion, portrait, landscape and still life. Well-versed with advanced photography equipment and tools.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Photographic equipment
● Camera setting
● Lens adjustment
● Event management
● Inventory maintenance
● Portrait Retouch
● Image processing
● Adobe Creative Suite.
I am an artist with 2 years of work experience including illustrator & graphic designer with proficiencies in concept art, advertising and web design, with a solid grasp of UI design and 3D production for games. I have experience as a lead artist and an art director working with small teams of illustrators, web designers and character modelers. Possess a strong sense of artistry and forward-thinking, that is consistently displayed across all art pieces. Projects I've worked on include social games (web-based and mobile), concept art, website creation, ad campaigns, and large-scale media design.
Handled customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with internal partners in accounting, field services, new business, operations and consumer affairs divisions.
● Resolved customer complaints by identifying problems and taking appropriate corrective action – Resulted in 65% increase in department’s efficiency.
● Demonstrated professional etiquette and manners when interfacing with customers which resulted in 30% improved feedback of customers.
● Improved the efficiency of customer service department 20% by providing both training for new hires and setting up training materials.
● Developed customer base by 45% during the year 2012 through delivery of quick service.
● Attained Employee of the month Award 2 times in one year following commendation from supervisors and recommendation from peers.
● Increased customer base by a staggering 55% by training customer service representatives in providing exceptional services to patrons.
Conceptualized, formulated, and established business process improvement through the acquisition of regional distribution networks. Identified and captured opportunities for new business development and market growth by expanding into new venues. Challenged to build new market presence while reengineering and expanding existing distribution, increasing client base and improving corporate brand recognition. Formulated, designed, developed long- range cost reduction plans, and improved major distribution. Initiated the establishment of a department to address customer solutions and expand channels. Directed and consolidated staff improving corporate communications and business initiatives.
● Executed ardent negotiations and implemented innovative investment strategies that grew company’s investment portfolio from $500,000 to $2M in just 18 months.
● Created $100,000 in cost savings through the initiation of continuous improvement metrics.
● Saved $500,000 in annual costs through the redesign of regional network, improving time and reliability.
● Hand-picked by CEO to increase profitability, improve eroding market share, and repair strained customer relationships.
● Implemented a long-range business plan, avoiding $1.5M in potential construction costs.
● Managed operations functions including Inventory Management, Warehousing, Receiving, Housekeeping, and maintaining Hazardous and Personal Safety Practices.
● Managed capacity planning, $2M annualized budgets and compensation plans for 75 to 100 sales and marketing staff.
● Played pivotal role in leading sales department to achieve aggressive annual revenue goal by instituting company-wide training initiatives that increased closing rates 25% and enhanced customer retention by 15%.
● Recruited and trained top-performing sales team and used word-of-mouth marketing strategy to build client base and generate consistent revenue stream.
Managed succefully Operations and Supply Chain Department for more than six years. Hands on experience on SAP, SPSS, Oracle and Office suite.
Working as Professional Resume Writer and career coach from last 3 Years and my 28-Page resume is the most trendng reumse in the year 2016 and featured in DailyMail, BuzzFeed, BarstoolSports, Express Tribune and on many other channels.
My proficiencies in concept art, advertising and web design, with a solid grasp of UI design and 3D production for games also creates Layouts, Logo and other printing designs. Projects I've worked on include social games (web-based and mobile), concept art, website creation, ad campaigns, and large-scale media design.
Working on Branding including Print and Social media marketing(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
Dedicated and energetic Photographer with 7+ years’ extensive experience in custom and specialized photography. Competent at capturing high quality images and recording high definition videos.
Providing Weight Loss/Gain Diet Plans, training and weekly meetup with clients. Feel free to contact me for nutrition guide.Lots of more...Check it out!
I'm looking to expand my portfolio while I'm on top and while I'm young.